- The Martyrdom Anniversary of Hadrat Fatima Zahra (A.S.)
Sayedah Fatimah Zahra Al-Batool (a.s.), Mistress of the Women of the World and the beloved daughter of the Chief of Prophets Prophet Muhammad (s.w.) about whom he had said: ‘Fatima is part of me, he who hurts her hurts me’, was martyred on Jamadi Al-Oulaa 13 according to some traditions while some others say it was Jamadi Ath-Thaniya 3 when she kissed martyrdom.
- Iraq bans 52 candidates after vote
An Iraqi election panel has invalidated the votes cast for 52 candidates in the March 7 elections over alleged ties to former dictator Saddam Hussein’s Baath Party.
- Top Saudi clerics rebuff outspoken religious cop
Saudi Arabia’s top Islamic rule-makers reiterated on Wednesday that Muslims should pray in congregation in mosques.
- HRW report details torture at secret Iraqi prison
It shocked Iraqis, who saw Abu Ghraib scandal which is the prison at which American guards tortured Iraqi prisoners.
- Turkish prosecutor dismisses complaint on headscarved first ladies
Turkish prosecutor dismissed a criminal complaint on Hayrunnisa Gul and Emine Erdogan who both of them wear headscarf, making a striking judicial decision on the controversial ban.
- Shots fired at French mosque; no one hurt
PARIS: Gunshots were fired at a mosque in southern France, France’s prime minister said today, pledging support to France’s Muslim community. No one was hurt, and police are investigating.
- Dutch anti-Islam MP set to go on trial in October
THE HAGUE – Dutch far-right lawmaker Geert Wilders is set to stand trial in October on charges of inciting racial hatred against Muslims, the Amsterdam district court said on Tuesday.
- World Islamic Scholars Call For End To Islamofobia
JAKARTA, April 28 (Bernama) — World Islamic scholars have urged western countries to put a halt to Islamofobia in what they said could worsen their relations with the Islamic world, Antara news agency repored an Indonesian Muslim scholar as saying Tuesday.
- Iraqi PM calls for political unity
Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has called on all Iraqi parties to push for unity instead of waiting for changes in the legislative election results.
- Hadrat Fatima Zahra(A.S.) Leader of the Women of the Worlds
Fatima (S.A.) was brought up and trained in the family of Prophet (P.B.U.H) and took advantage and share of the knowledge and wisdom of the Prophet (P.B.U.H.).