- Order for more Muslim police
The Centre has asked the states and Union territories to post more Muslim policemen in areas with large minority populations so the force acts more impartially, especially in tense and violent situations.
- Hyderabad Education Board Conspiracy against Islam and Karbala
Blasphemy of the highest degree alarms students appearing in their paper for the year 2010 Intermediate Examination of Hyderabad Education Board.
- Iraq’s blodiest day, over 500 innocent people killed and injured
BAGHDAD – Officials say at least 15 people have been killed by two bombings that hit the southern city of Basra, pushing the death toll for Iraq’s worst day of violence this year to nearly 100.
- Shia Muslim cleric: Ireland under the attack of Al-Qaeda extremists
Extremists Wahhabis influenced by al-Qaeda are taking a hold in Ireland and some of these young adults are becoming influential in the country’s universities, the Muslim religious leader of a Dublin mosque has warned.
- Grenade Attack at A Masjid in Cotobato Leaves One Islamic Imam Martyred
The Philippines- Manuel Pautin – an Islamic Imam of a Masjid (Mosque) in Sitio Tinibtiban, Barangat Batulwan of Pikit Town, North Cotobato – was martyred as a grenade was hurled inside the Masjid where he used to lead daily prayer.
- Boss forced Muslims to eat pork
TAIPEI – A TAIWANESE garment factory owner has been indicted on charges of forcing three Muslim women workers from Indonesia to eat pork.
- 24 die in Tajikstan’s floods
DUSHANBE (Tajikistan) – THE death toll from mudslides and floods that devastated southern Tajikistan late last week has risen to 24 and could increase further.
- Ammar al Hakeem, Amir of Kuwait discuss Iraq political developments
Baghdad, Iraq — Ammar al-Hakeem, the leader of the Iraqi National Alliance (INA) bloc, met on Sunday with Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmed al-Jaber al-Sabah at the al-Sayf Palace in the Kuwaiti capital city and discussed political developments in Iraq as well as bilateral relations.
- Mourning ceremonies during the Fatimiyeh days in Russia
The mourning ceremonies to commemorate the martyrdom of Hazrat Fatima Zahra (sa) will be held in the presence of Shia Muslims in Moscow for a period of ten days.
- New mosque centres in Sharjah for memorising Holy Quran
SHARJAH, Dubai — Now it has become easier and closer for students of all ages to find a more spacious and convenient place for memorizing the Holy Quran. Special areas have been designated for the purpose at three mosques in the city by the Holy Quran and Sunnah Foundation.