- Pakistani Ulema: ‘West pursuing aggressive policies against Muslims’
Lahore Pakistan — Referring to the challenges faced by Muslim Ummah and their possible solutions, speakers at a debate have stressed upon following teachings of Islam, unity among Muslim countries, rejecting dictation and slavery of the United States and reliance on own resources.
- Conference on investment problems in holy Najaf
The Najaf Investment Commission held on Wednesday a conference to discuss problems facing investments in the province and to find a mechanism to attract investors in different sectors.
- Al-Mustafa University Urged to Send Quran Instructors to Other Countries
Training and sending Quran instructors to different countries, including Tanzanian, would be a great step by the Al-Mustafa International University to promote Quranic teachings and develop skills in Quran memorization, Tajweed, and recitation, said Shahriar Iranmanesh, university’s representative in Tanzania.
- Car bomb kills 7 in Baghdad’s Sadr City
A car bomb kills seven people and injures 22 others outside a cafe in a Shia neighborhood of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad.
- Iran Cultural Center to Hold Quran Competition in Zimbabwe
The Iranian Culture Center in Zimbabwe plans to hold a national Quran competition next month, IQNA’s ICRO branch reports.
- Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi Warns Azerbaijan about Demolition of Mosques
TEHRAN – Grand Ayatollah Nasser Makarem Shirazi has warned the government of Azerbaijan to stop destroying the country’s mosques.
- Saudi Wahhabis: We Torture and Kill Every One Who Help and Support Shia Muslms
Human rights defender Mr Munir Baqir Ebrahim Al-Jassas, aged 30, remains in detention in Saudi Arabia having been arrested on 7 November 2009 by the Saudi Wahhabis’ intelligence service in Al-Dammam, in eastern Saudi Arabia.
- 500 patients treated at a free Medical Camp by Shia Muslim Poly Clinic + Pic
500 patients treated at a free Medical Camp organised by Zainabiya Poly Clinic and Aeinullah Eye Clinic of Tanzeemul Makatib in Lucknow, India.
- ‘Kabul to control Afghan security, jails’
The Afghan president says Kabul will take control over US-run prisons in the country, adding that it also has the potential to take over Afghanistan’s political and security affairs.
- Bahrain warns poll candidates over use of mosques
MANAMA — Authorities in Bahrain have warned election candidates against using mosques and other places of worship for their political campaigns in the forthcoming parliamentary and municipal elections.