- British Christian missioners target Crimean Muslims
The Christian missioners from Scripture Union Britain and Ireland have targeted Crimean Muslims during its propaganda. They announce this at their Internet portal SUBI News.
- Students from Al Muntazir Islamic Seminary win Top In Tanzania Awards for Cambridge examination
Five students from Al Muntazir Islamic Seminary have won prestigious awards from University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) in recognition of their top performance in the 2009 Cambridge examination sessions.
- Annual Muslim Youths Seminar in Bulgaria
Combating religious extremism and proper introduction of the divine religion to non-Muslims are among the main topics to be discussed at the seminar.
- “Quran Translations” Conference Held in Istanbul
Difficulties in translating the Quran into Turkish, problems regarding the Turkish interpretation of the Quran, Quran translation as a means for better understanding the verses of the Book of God, and ways of selecting words in translation of the Quran were among the themes studied at the conference.
- Quran Memorization Competitions in Germany
A series of Quran memorization contests started in Islamic-cultural centers in the German cities of Wulsburgh and Belsburgh.
- 1 More Shia Martyred in Karachi, Death Toll Rises to 5 in 15 days
In the continuing wave of sectarian violence in the city, a Shia man was gunned down on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the police have failed to arrest the criminals involved in targeted killings.
- Car bomb in Baghdad kills 4, wounds 10
BAGHDAD – A car bomb exploded near an Iraqi army patrol on Thursday in Baghdad, killing four people and wounding 10, an Interior Ministry source said.
- JD(U) happy over Muslims perception of party.
PATNA: Although the JD(U) admits it has not nominated any Muslim to the biennial polls to Rajya Sabha and legislative council this year, it feels satisfied that now people, particularly Muslims, pin their hope on the party and chief minister Nitish Kumar.
- US drone strike kills 3 in Pakistan
A fresh US drone attack has killed at least three people and wounded several others in a tribal area in northwest Pakistan, officials say.
- Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse
Saudi Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud has warned the country’s royal family to step down and flee before a military coup or a popular uprising overthrows the kingdom.