- Massive fire in western Iran forests
A massive forest fire has burned at least 3,000 square kilometers of protected areas in western Iran, endangering the lives of the area’s unique wildlife.
- UK admits using DU ammunition in Iraq
UK defense secretary says American and British forces used depleted uranium (DU) ammunitions during the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.
- New video shows wanted Pakistani cleric
A newly released video of what appeared to be fugitive radical Pakistani cleric Maulana Fazlullah shows him firing gunshots and addressing a group of suicide bombers.
- Ramadhan Summer Camp – Toronto, Ontario
During the month of Ramadhan, a summer camp is being organized for kids ages 5 to 12. The camp will be held at the Jaffari Community Centre at 9000 Bathurst in Vaughn.
- Iraqi Police Source: Plot to target Shiite Shaabaniya
Holy KARBALA, Iraq: There is information that the Shaabaniya Shiite occasion that will occur next week will be targeted by “terrorist groups,” a member of the Karbala Provincial Council said on Wednesday.
- Demonstration against Shia genocide in Parachanar
Inhabitants of Parachanar, Kurram Agency, living in Karachi on Wednesday staged a demonstration against the four year long blockade of Kurram Agency by the Taliban terrorists.
- Anti -Islam terrorist group “PKK” main suspects in pipeline bombing
Turkey believes Kurdish militants blew up a pipeline carrying natural gas from Iran to neighboring Turkey, forcing the shutdown of the conduit, a Turkish official says.
- Car Bomb Explosion Kills 30 in Iraq Near a Shia Masjid
At least 30 people have been killed and 46 others have been wounded in a car bomb explosion in the central Iraqi city of Baquba.
- Three Houthi Shia killed in Yemen clashes
Media reports say a score of people have been killed in north Yemen as fresh clashes break out between Houthi fighters and army-backed tribes in the troubled region.