- Imam Hassan al-Mujtaba (A.S):The Innocent Imam
On the fifteeenth of the holy month of Ramadan, in the third year after Hijra, the Prophetic house announced the birth of the first grandson of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.).
- Rider Asks if Cabby Is Muslim, Then Stabs Him
It was the first fare of the cabdriver’s shift. A young man hailed him at the corner of Second Avenue and East 24th Street, wanting to go to 42nd and Second. It was 6 p.m. on Tuesday; the traffic was dense.
- Bomb explosions kill 41 across Iraq
Multiple car bomb attacks on Iraqi police have left dozens of people, including women and children, killed across the violence-wracked country.
- Fast Growth of Islam in Russia
The number of Muslims is growing in different parts of Russia, according to a report by Russia Today.
- Albanian translation of Sahifa Sajjadiya Displays at Quran Exhibition in Tehran
A copy of translation of Sahifa Sajjadiya in Albanian is on display at the 18th International Quran Exhibition in Tehran.
- Ignorant Wahhabi Terrorists Martyred 3 Innocent Shia in Pakistan
Three innocent Shia Muslims “Azhar Bukhari”, “Imran Hussain”and “Izhar Hussain” shot martyred by impious Wahabi-Nasabis in Pakistan.
- Pakistan slams US for drone attacks
Pakistan’s High Commissioner to the United Kingdom has criticized the US for indiscriminate killings in the so-called war on terror in the country.
- Tajik leader wants children out of religious schools
The president of mostly Muslim Tajikistan urged parents to withdraw their children from religious schools abroad, an appeal reflecting fears of radical Islam gaining ground in the Central Asian nation.
- Iran makes new herbal anticancer pills
Iranian researchers have succeeded in developing a new herbal medication effective in treating gastrointestinal tumors for the first time in the world.
- US may step up strikes on al Qaeda in Yemen
The United States will likely increase strikes against al Qaeda in Yemen, seeking to apply the same degree of pressure there as covert drone attacks in Pakistan have had on the core group, US officials said on Wednesday.