- Turkey bombs PKK hideouts in Iraq
The Turkish Air Force has attacked northern Iraq, bombarding the positions of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) including their main mountainous hideout.
- Compilation of Shia Jurisprudence Encyclopedia in 100 volumes
Director of the Islamic Jurisprudence Institute announced the compilation of Shia Jurisprudence Encyclopedia in 100 volumes as the main need for the Muslim world.
- A unique Quran in China with verses in the middle of 14 Masoom’s names
There is a unique Quran in China which its verses written in the middle of the name of 14 Masoom (pbut)
- Russian Muslims Increasing
Ahlul Bayt News Agency, The number of Muslims is growing in different parts of Russia.
- Indonesia’s volcano re-erupts, threatens international aviation
JAKARTA, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) — Volcano in Sumatra Island of Indonesia erupted again on Monday morning, spewing smokes up to over 2,000 meters high, potential to disturb international flight, Volcanology Agency and Meteorology Agency said.
- Muslim body threatens to boycott CM’s Iftaar
JAIPUR: Rajasthan Muslim Forum, an organisation of 17 bodies, has threatened to boycott chief minister Ashok Gehlot and governor Shivraj Patil’s Iftaar party to protest against government’s laxity in dealing with the communal violence at Sarada town on Sunday.
- Mafatih Al-Jinan’ released in Norway
The Norwegian version of some parts of ‘Mafatih Al-Jinan’ (Keys to Paradise) was released for the first time in Oslo.
- Shia Atlas to Be Translated into Arabic
The Atlas of Shia Islam by Hojat-ol-Islam Rasul Jafarian will be translated into Arabic, the author said.
- Why Laylatul Qadr is better than a thousand Months ?
When Laylatul Qadr approaches, the Almighty Allah orders Gabriel (a.s) to descend accompanied by a crowd of angels to the earth with a green banner.
- OIC head calls on Muslims to be more generous to Pakistanis
The secretary general of the Organization of the Islamic Conference said Sunday the Islamic world had a huge potential that needed to be activated.