- Congress to Discuss Character and Works of Sheikh Abbas Qomi
A congress on great Shia scholar Sheikh Abbas Qomi is planned to be held on December 2 in Qom.
- Report: Eid-ul-Fitr celebrated with traditional fervor across India
Eid-ul-Fitr or Eid, marking the end of the fasting month of Ramazan, was celebrated with traditional fervor and enthusiasm across India on Saturday.
- Thousands show solidarity with New York’s Muslim community
In a city that is home to more nationalities than any other in the world, all seemed represented in the crowd of thousands who came to demonstrate in the City Hall area on Sept. 11. …
- China bus collisions claim 5 lives
At least five people have lost their lives and more than twenty others sustained injuries following two separate bus accidents in China.
- Blast injures 3 in Beirut suburb
A bombing in a northeastern suburb of the Lebanese capital has injured three people in the densely populated industrial area.
- Tropical storm kills 3 in east China
At least three people have lost their lives and more than one million others have been affected as tropical storm Meranti struck China’s southeastern province of Fujian.
- Dutch anti-Islam MP addresses NY mosque rally
NEW YORK: Dutch anti-Islam MP Geert Wilders told thousands of people protesting against plans to build a mosque near Ground Zero on Saturday that it was time to take a stand.
- Why no action has been taken when Taliban Burned Down Mosque and Copies of Quran?
In the past years, thousands of armed Taliban Kuchi attacked Behsud and killed tens of innocent people.
- ‘Muslim states must close US bases’
In response to plans by a US pastor to burn copies of the holy Quran, Iran’s former envoy to Mexico has urged Muslim nations to shut down US bases on their soil.
- Tensions over Koran spark isolated incidents on 9/11
NEW YORK (Reuters) – The United States marked the anniversary of the September 11 attacks on Saturday with commemorative ceremonies and although a pastor had canceled plans for a high-profile protest burning of the Koran, the Muslim holy book was abused in at least three separate incidents.