- ‘No shelter for Pakistan flood victims’
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) says that more than 80 percent of Pakistanis, who were rendered homeless by floods, are still left without shelter.
- Miscreants stop women from praying in mosque
MANGALORE: Ugly scenes prevailed as groups clashed over the issue of allowing Muslim women to offer prayers inside the Noor Masjid in Hampanakatta in Mangalore on Friday.
- 6.3 quake hits Afghanistan, Pakistan
An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.3 has jolted the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan and the northwestern and eastern regions of Pakistan.
- Explosion rocks Kabul on election day
A huge blast rocks the headquarters of NATO’s mission in Afghanistan a few hours before Afghans go to the polls to elect members of the lower house of parliament.
- Karachi Shia rally against dishonoring of Quran + PIC
Imamia Students Organization (ISO) Karachi on Thursday staged protest demonstrations to condemn the desecration of Holy Quran by the American administration and Zionist terrorists.
- World religious leaders slam insult to Holy Quran
All of the world religious leaders on Friday condemned Profanation to the holy Koran and Muslim’s sanctities.
- Saudi Shia in Al-Awamiyah commemorates demolition of Baqee graves
AL-AWAMIYAH, Saudi Arabia — Sad occasion of the demolition of holy graves of Imams from the progeny of Prophet Muhammad b. Abdullah (a.s.) in Jannat ul Baqee Cemetery is being observed on Shawal 8 in Saudi Arabia also.
- More than 105 Shia Martyred and injured in Parachinar
The terrorist attacks of taliban on innocent Shia have been raised in Parachinar. Severity of attacks of the terrorists led the number of Shia martyrs in “Shaluzan” to 25 people and injuries to 80.
- Tightened airport screening forces Muslim women to remove veils
OTTAWA — The federal government has quietly tightened screening regulations at airports so passengers boarding flights must show their faces at boarding gates, amid concerns that Muslim women were being allowed to board flights without removing their veils.