- Supreme Court defers Ayodhya verdict till Sept. 28
The Supreme Court on Thursday deferred the Ayodhya verdict till September 28.
- Online Halal Meat Shop for UK Muslims
Sara’s Halal Foods have today announced the launch of a new online halal meat shop. The shop provides UK Muslim consumers with the largest range of halal meat products currently available online in the UK
- The Group Behind Mahabad terrorist Attack Identified
A day after a terrorist attack in northwestern Iranian city of Mahabad, Iran’s Intelligence Ministry succeeded in identifying the terrorists behind the blast
- Producting of French Halal Meat Under Inspection
The lack of a central body in France to oversee the authenticity of halal meat has made some experts doubt that animals have been slaughtered following the correct Islamic procedures
- Another vicious Insult Towards Muslim Community
Police are investigating after a pig’s head was left outside a mosque in U.K
- Muslim leader: Don’t let distortions divide
Opportunistic politicians and bigots are using issues such as the “Ground Zero mosque” to drive a wedge between American Christians and American Muslims at a time when those two populations should be coming together, an influential Muslim leader told a UNO audience.
- Turkey to establish industrial zone in Serbia’s Muslim Sanjak
Turkey’s labor minister said that Turkey would establish an industrial zone in Sanjak region of Serbia.
- Iraq Shia blocs set PM deadline
Iraq’s Shia-led blocs yesterday gave themselves five days to pick a single candidate for prime minister, and one politician said the incumbent, Nuri al-Maliki, was in a strong position to gain a second term.
- NATO oil tankers set ablaze in Pakistan
Four oil tankers carrying fuel supplies to NATO and US forces in Afghanistan have been torched in Pakistan’s southwestern Balochistan province.
- Iran opens international carpet fair
Iran’s 19th international hand-woven carpet fair has opened with the aim of introducing the Persian carpet and expanding its export market.