- Nahj-ol-Balaqa Translated into French
The book Nahj-ol-Balaqa has been translated into French, Howzeh News Center reports. This is the first time the entire book has been translated into French.
- 1st Conference of Islamic Countries Healthy Tourism ends in Iran
The 1st Conference of Islamic Countries Healthy and Secure Tourism ended here in Iran’s holy city of Mash’had, issuing a communiqué.
- 39 billion USD of Islamic bonds issued in first 10 months of 2010
Sukuk (Islamic bonds) worth 5.3 billion USD were issued globally in October, taking the total issued in the first 10 months of 2010 to 39 billion USD, according to data compiled by Zawya’s Sukuk Monitor.
- Taliban terrorist commander arrested in Pakistan
A Pakistani law enforcement agency has reportedly arrested a Taliban commander of the banned outfit Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in the southern city of Karachi.
- Top Shia Cleric “Grand Ayatollah Makarim” Warns Saudi Arabia of Wahhabism
Iran’s senior cleric Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi has warned the Saudi Arabian government against siding with anti-Shia extremists in the Arab kingdom.
- Bahrain restores citizenship of
top Iranian cleric
MANAMA — The Bahrain government has restored the citizenship of a top Iranian cleric and his family.
- Islamic banking industry shows rich potential
DUBAI — The Islamic banking industry in the GCC is expected, in general, to remain strong moving forward, growing by 15 to 20 percent year-on-year in 2010, according to a banking and finance expert.
- Sibal unveils minority edu strategy