- Worldwide Islamic Network of Women’s (WINOW) Survey
The 15th chat room of Worldwide Islamic Network of Women (winow) is holding a survey.
- Quran Manuscripts Exhibition in Sarajevo
An exhibition of Quranic manuscripts is being held in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Seminary Students from 72 Nationalities Attending Quran& Hadith Olympiad
Some 9000 seminary students from 72 nationalities have taken part at the 16th International Quran and Hadith Olympiad of the Al-Mustafa International University.
- British Academy of Quranic Studies Hold Course on Interpretation of Surah Maryam
The British Academy of Quranic Studies (BAQS) plans to hold a course on interpretation of Surah Maryam.
- 11 Islamic and Quranic Software Products to Be Published
Up to 11 software packages featuring Islamic sciences are to be produced by IT researches department of Qom Seminary by the end of this year, according to a source familiar with the project.
- Suspected US missles kill 20 in Pakistan
Suspected American missiles slammed into a home and a speeding vehicle near the Afghan border Tuesday, killing 20 alleged militants as the U.S. ramps up unmanned drone strikes in northwestern Islamist strongholds, Pakistani officials said.
- Busy schedule for Muslim convention
Papatoetoe High School will be a hive of activity at the end of the month when the Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand (FIANZ) holds its annual convention.
- Muslim sacrifice helps needy families
As Muslims begin to celebrate Eid al-Adha, or the Festival of Sacrifice, a Toronto group believes it’s the perfect time to reach out to the community by providing fresh halal meat for those less fortunate.
- Iraq’s Talabani sees Sunni bloc joining govt
An Iraqi government supported by the Iraqiya bloc will be set up but it is unclear whether its leader will be part of the new coalition, President Jalal Talabani said on Tuesday.
- Iran summons Chinese envoy over ‘Gulf’ tag
TEHRAN — Iran has summoned China’s ambassador to protest after organisers of the Asian Games used the term “Arabian Gulf” at last week’s opening ceremony, the foreign ministry spokesman said on Tuesday.