- The Event of Ghadeer in the Holy Qur’an
Love for the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.), attachment towards his Ahle Bayt (a.s.) and their obedience are the factors which lead to success in this world and salvation in the Hereafter.
- 17 Shia Huthi Killed in Northern Yemen
At least 17 Huthi fighters have lost their lives and 30 others sustained injuries when a car bomb targeted a religious procession in northern Yemen
- Morocco signs agreements with Islamic Development Bank for 51.7 mln USD loans
Morocco and the Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) have signed several agreements for loans totalling 51.7 million USD to finance the last phase of the country’s rural electrification programme.
- Islam Has Given Women Honorable Rights: Grand Shia Cleric
Top Shia Cleric, Grand Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpayegani, issued a message on Tuesday saying that Islam has given women honorable rights.
- Islamic finance doing well says report
Islamic finance and the GCC markets are outperforming the rest of the world, delegates at the world’s largest gathering of Islamic bankers were told yesterday.
- Italy: Muslim leader Deplores ‘Cataloguing’ of Muslims in Mosques
A Muslim leader in Italy has deplored the ‘cataloguing’ by police in recent weeks of Muslims attending mosque in the northern city of Treviso and surrounding areas. Treviso is a stronghold of the anti-immigrant Northern League party
- US hits Pakistani charity with terror sanctions
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is adding a Pakistani charity affiliated with a prominent al-Qaeda-linked militant group to its terrorism blacklist.
- Zardari hails UAE’s relief aid for flood-hit people
ISLAMABAD — President Asif Ali Zardari has appreciated the UAE’s government and the people for their generous support and assistance for the relief and rehabilitation of flood-affected people in Pakistan.