- Bahraini Police Brutally Opened Fire on Mourners of Imam Hussain (A.S)
The Bahraini police have opened fire on Shia Muslims at mourning ceremonies ahead of the martyrdom anniversary of the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Imam Hussein (PBUH)
- Blasts kill Many Shias at Imam Hussain’s Mourning Procession in Iraq
Suicide attacks targeting a police checkpoint and a Shiite Muslim procession in western and central Iraq on Sunday killed over 20 people, including six policemen, police and a doctor said.
- Over 50 anti-Shia suspects arrested in KPK raids
At least 50 suspects have been arrested during search operations in different areas of Khyber- Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province here on Sunday, police said.
- Majlis in 382 Imambaragh across the Kurram FATA satarted
Kurram Agency FATA PakAfghan border. Like other parts all over the globe murners in FATA Pak Afghan border Kurram Agency will also observes Muharram & Ashora day procession….
- Memorize Quran’s Verses Quickly by Finding Relations among Them
Understanding the general concept of related verses of the holy Quran and finding the relation existing among the verses could help to memorize those verses more quickly
- UAE Plans to Hold “Quranic Schools” Int’l Congress
An international congress on “Quranic schools” has been planned to be held by the Khoja Shia Isna Ashari World Federation (WF) in February in the UAE
- Afghanistan Taliban Leader Killed by ISAF Forces
Two militants including a Taliban leader have been killed in a joint Afghan-NATO raid in eastern Afghanistan, the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) says
- Dubai third-quarter house prices drop 6%
DUBAI — House prices in Dubai dropped an average six percent in the third quarter from the previous quarter to reach the lowest recorded level since 2009 second quarter, real estate consultancy firm Colliers International said on Sunday.
- World Cup hosting lifts Qatar stocks 7.0 per cent
Qatar’s stock market index surged seven percent at opening on Sunday, the first trading day after the Gulf state won the bid to host the 2022 football World Cup.