- German University Professor Embraces Islam at Imam Hussain’s Holy Shrine / Photos
Hamburg’s University professor has fully embraced Islam at Imam Hussain (A.S) holy shrine in Karbala.
- 50000 Quran Schools in Iran within 5 Years
The number of Quran schools affiliated to the Ministry of Education will rise to 50000 within 5 years.
- 8 Arab countries affirm willingness to attend Arab Summit in Baghdad
Eight Arab Summit affirmed that they will attend the Arab Summit due to be held in Baghdad on March.
- Saudi Wahhabis accused of removing relics from the time of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)
Saudi Arabia has been accused of an unprecedented onslaught on historic structures in the heart of Mecca and Medina — the cradle of Islam, revered by the world’s 1.5 billion Muslims.
- France Muslims Need More Mosques
With their mosques bursting at the seams with worshippers, France’s Muslims are aspiring for stately mosques to meet the religious needs of the growing minority.
- DPS hosts Hindi-Urdu poetry festival in Sharjah
SHARJAH – Delhi Private School (DPS), Sharjah recently hosted a Hindi-Urdu poetry festival as part of its efforts to develop language skills among school students.
- Saudi Al Qaeda suspect caught in Turkey
ISTANBUL — A Saudi national wanted for suspected links to the Al Qaeda extremist network has been arrested in southern Turkey, Anatolia news agency quoted police as saying Friday.
- Police, demonstrators clash in Algerian capital
ALGIERS – Algerian police clashed with pro-democracy protesters in the capital on Saturday, leaving multiple casualties, as they blocked a march on parliament that had fuelled fears of Tunisia-style unrest.
- Pakistan on the brink of economic collapse: PML-Q
The Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) has said the country was “at the brink of economic collapse” and that a turnaround was not possible unless peace comes to Karachi.