- Bahraini Minister of Interior Opens the door of employment for 20 thousand Bahrainis
Bahrain Minister of Interior, General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa opened the door for employment for 20 thousand Bahrainis in the ministry.
- Bahraini Government Closed the Doors of Al Fateh Mosque, Worshipers Demand to Re-Open / Photos
When hundreds of Bahraini people went to Fateh Mosque to perform mass prayer faced with closed doors.
- Saudi interior ministry says protests illegal: TV
Saudi interior ministry said on Saturday that protests were illegal, amid various calls for demonstrations demanding change in the ultra-conservative kingdom, state television said.
- Wahhabis targeted Sufi shrine in NW Pakistan, 35 died, Injured
At least ten worshippers were killed and 25 others injured in a bomb blast in mosque in the premises of a Sufi shrine in northwest Pakistan on Friday, police said.
- King Abdullah to Bahraini King: Put Down Ongoing Shia Revolt or My Own Forces Will / Saudi Arabia drafts in up to 10,000 troops ahead of Shia region
King Abdullah is reported to have told neighbouring Bahrain that if they do not put down their own ongoing Shia revolt, his own forces will. He is also drafting in up to 10,000 security forces to the Shia provinces.
- Friday; Protesters call for Saudi to free Shia detainees / Protests reached Riyadh
Protests also occurred in Saudi Arabia on Friday, although not nearly on the scale seen in other areas of the Middle East and North Africa.
- Eight killed in Libyan fresh clashes
Fresh clashes between anti-government protesters and forces loyal to Libyan ruler Moammar Gaddafi have left at least eight people dead and 21 injured.
- Thailand Ministry Will Review Hijab Ban on Students
The Education Ministry of Thailand will look into a ban on Muslim pupils at a school in Bangkok’s Nong Chok district from wearing the hijab.
- Fake degree case registered against Cheat Molvi of Sipah-e-Sahba terrorist
The City Police Station has registered the FIR against the terrorist of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba, also a former Member Khyber-Puktoonkhwa Assembly Khalifa Abudl Qayyum on the verdict of Peshawar High Court (PHC).
- Global Islamic Finance Awards of the Decade
The need for the Islamic finance industry to innovate original and genuinely Sharia’a-compatible products is widely acknowledged. Not only is innovation necessary to compete with the conventional finance sector, but it could also help Islamic finance work together with its…