- Grand Ayatollah Golpayegni: Hijab protects women’s value
Grand Shia cleric praises issued a message and praised Hijab as a high value for Muslim women saying that the feature can protect the value of women in international arena.Senior cleric, Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani, on threshold of the birth anniversary of Hazrat Zahra (AS), daughter of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), sent a message and highlighted the special stance of the lady saying that Hazrat Zahra (AS) showed a very good stance contrary to her short life.
- Malaysia Security Forces Severely Raided Shiite Gathering on Birthday
Anniversary of Fatimah Zahra(s.a.), Detained Four MALAYSIAN authorities on Tuesday broke up a mass gathering of Shi’ite Muslims and detained four.
- Egypt Will Try Mubarak, Two Sons for Killing Protesters, Prosecutor Says
Egypt’s public prosecutor ordered that former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and his two sons, Gamal and Alaa, be sent to a criminal court on charges of killing demonstrators and abusing public office.
- Brother of well-known Salafi Preacher imprisoned for forgery
The Mansoura Criminal Court on Monday sentenced the brother of Salafi preacher Sheikh Mohamed Hassan and two others to three years in prison for forging official papers and documents related to private car ownership.
- Iraq Health Ministry to build 11 hospitals
The Iraqi Ministry of Health has announced on Tuesday the beginning of building 11 hospitals by a group of foreign companies in different parts of Iraq.
- Heavy clashes erupt in Yemen capital, 4 dead
Yemeni loyalist forces fought street battles with guards from a powerful tribal federation whose leader has sided with protesters demanding an end to President Ali Abdullah Saleh’s rule.
- Pakistani senior Shia “Allama Abbas Kumaili” condemns crackdown against Shia Muslims in Karachi
Jaffaria Alliance Pakistan President Allama Abbas Kumaili on Sunday demanded of the Government to immediately release the detained Shia youths and arrest the real terrorists involved in the assassination of Saudi diplomat.
- Syrian media denounce EU, US sanction
Syria’s media on Tuesday slammed as “plots” sanctions imposed by the European Union and the United States on President Bashar al-Assad.
- Pakistan media ridicules military after attack
Pakistan’s military was ridiculed and accused of complicity in the media on Tuesday after a small group of militants laid siege to a naval air base, holding out for 16 hours against about 100 commandos and rangers.
- Iran Postpones Producing Premium Gasoline After Explosion in Abadan Refinery
Iran said Tuesday that it postponed producing premium gasoline in Abadan Refinery after an explosion happened in the inauguration ceremony of the new project.