- Shia Satellite TV Network Launched in Argentina
Friday prayer leader of Buenos Aires, capital of Argentina, said a satellite TV network has been launched in the country…
- Hazrat Zeynab (SA) Encyclopedia Published Online
Hazrat Zeynab (SA) Encyclopedia with over 260 various themes was published on Hawzah.net website.
- Bahraini leadership faces new claims that torture took place in hospital
Group says suspected protesters – and doctors and nurses who treated them – have been systematically abused
- Australian Muslims demand halal training center
Australian Muslim community has called for setting up a halal training centre.
- New Mass Grave Uncovered in Syria
A new mass grave containing the bodies of security and police forces martyrs murdered by armed terrorist groups was uncovered on Monday in Jisr al-Shughour in Idleb governorate…
- Three dead, 28 wounded in Iraq attacks
BAGHDAD: Bomb and gun attacks in Baghdad and northern Iraq on Wednesday killed three people and wounded 28, 12 of them policeman, officials said.
- Gunman kills Shia pilgrims in bus attack: police
QUETTA: A gunman opened fire on a bus carrying Shia Muslim pilgrims in southwestern Pakistan on Wednesday, killing three people and wounding nine others, police said.
- Al-Khalifa Regime Sentenced Eight Bahraini Shia Activists to Life in Jail
Bahrain has sentenced eight Shia opposition activists to life in jail claimed for plotting to overthrow the government, says the state news agency.
- Six Afghan police killed in checkpoint attack
GHAZNI, Afghanistan: Six Afghan police were killed Wednesday when Taliban attacked their checkpoint, a brazen assault likely to raise fresh security questions as the United States prepares a troop drawdown.
- Four Pakistani majors questioned over Islamist links
(Reuters) – The Pakistan army has extended an investigation into officers with links to the Hizb-ul-Tahrir, a spokesman said on Wednesday, in what analysts said was a long overdue move to root out sympathizers of the banned Islamist group.