- Dozens injured in Cairo stone-throwing clashes
CAIRO – Dozens of people were injured in Cairo on Saturday when thousands of demonstrators fought opponents with stones after marching to the Defence Ministry to urge their military rulers to speed up reforms, witnesses said.
- 30 UAE versities adopt fraud-proof certificates
As many as 30 universities and educational institutions in the UAE have adopted the Smart Document Attestation Solution that protects certificates against fraud.
- Turkey Shias Celebrate Birthday of Imam Mahdi (PBUH) in Zeynebiye Mosque
1177th birthday of Imam Mahdi, Sahib’uz Zaman was celebrated around different countries and cities with ceremonies in Turkey.
- Kuwait opens Islamic art gallery in Budapest
Kuwait opened on Friday its second Islamic Art Gallery in the Hungarian capital of Budapest.
- Bahraini al-Khalifa Regime Attacked Thousands of Protesters, 1 Woman Martyred, Many Injured + Photo
Saudi-backed Bahraini forces have attacked anti-government protesters in a village near the capital, killing one woman and injuring several others, but the news about the killing a woman not confirmed yet.
- Festival at Damascus Citadel to Support Reform
The “Syria is Fine” festival at Damascus Citadel kicked off on Friday evening with the participation of hundreds of Syrians and the presence of Syrian and Arab political and media figures.
- College of Psychiatry of Ireland expresses concern on treatment of medics in Bahrain
The College of Psychiatry of Ireland has expressed its concern to the embassy of Bahrain in relation to the arrest of Dr Moshen Tarif on his way to work at the Salmanyia Medical Complex in Bahrain.
- “Russian Wahhabi” Dvorakovsky recruited militants – police
The Russian Interior Ministry’s Police Department in the North Caucasus Federal District has announced that Viktor Dvorakovsky and his aide Vladimir Petrosyan were recruiting militants.
- Installing the Dome of Al-Abbas (AS) Holy Shrine, Brother of Imam Husain (AS) in Karbala + PIC
Installing the first structure of the iron dome within the project of expanding Al-Abbas Holy Shrine, in roofing the Holy Courtyard.
- Pakistan government asked to protect Shia population of Parachinar
Majlis-e-wahdat Muslameen (MWM) Pakistan Deputy General Secretary Allama Amin Shaheedi has demanded the government to take special measures to protect the lives of 0.5 million besieged Shia population of Parachinar, main city in Kurram tribal region