- Student sit-in in Bahrain bears consequences
Tens of Bahraini college students have been deprived of participation in Bahrain University for taking part in the sit-in protest in front of the university against the ruling regime of Ale-Khalifa.
- US drone strike kill 25 persons in NWA
MIRANSHAH, (SANA): At least 25 persons were killed and two others injured in the result of the US drone attack in Kharwani area near Gora Qabristan at North Waziristan Agency here on Wednesday.
- Jordan tries 150 accused of attacks during protest
AMMAN, Jordan â” Jordanâs state security court on Wednesday began the trial of 150 hard-liners charged with attempting to undermine the countryâs security and injuring 83 policemen during a protest.
- Grand Shia Cleric: Wahhabis do not have a lot of information about Islam
Grand Shia cleric deprecated the recent Fatwa issued about Hosni Mubarak by an Egyptian Wahabi mufti.
- French Fast Food Chain Keeps Halal Branches Open till Midnight for Ramadan
In France this year, with sunset coming well after 9 PM, one leading fast food chain is seeking Muslim business by keeping its doors open an extra two hours.
- Quran Calligraphy Works to Display in Moscow
As many as 50 Quranic calligraphy works are on display at the Oriental Arts Exhibition in the Russian capital of Moscow.
- Forensic experts to see Bahrain âtortureâ victims
MANAMA â” The international probe panel assigned to investigate recent unrest in Bahrain will have a team of forensic medical experts from outside the country come in to look at all individuals who have complained of physical mistreatment and torture.
- Amnesty: Released Bahraini Shia MPs Still Threatened by Government Repression
Amnesty International indicated on Monday that the two anti-regime Bahraini Members of Parliament freed on Sunday, Matar Matar and Jawad Fairuz, might still be facing criminal charges despite their release.
- âBahrain Doc.comâ Launches by Alwefaq, Bahrain Largest Shia Party
Alwefaq National Islamic Society has launched a website to collect the facts and figures regarding violation occurred during peaceful protest for the rights in Bahrain.
- US hits Syrian bank, cellular firm with sanctions
The United States slapped sanctions on Wednesday on Syriaâs largest commercial bank and cellphone operator.