- Moon sighted in Kolkata, Lucknow and Patna; Eid to be celebrated on Wednesday
Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated on Wednesday as the moon was sighted on Tuesday.
- Young Shia Man abducted and Killed in Darya Khan
A Dead Body of a Young Shia Man , Mehdi Shah , 22years ,was found on Sunday in Kalan Wali , who was abducted about a week ago ,from Darya Khan, Bhakkar .
- Iran to send 8th aid convoy to Somalia
Iran is to dispatch its eighth humanitarian aid convoy to famine-hit Somalia as part of attempts to help the people of the Horn of Africa nation.
- Muslims begin Eid al-Fitr festivial
As the 30 day holy month of Ramadan near its end, countries begin to announce the arrival of the new lunar month of Shawwal one after the other.
- Two shia gunned down in Karachi
Two Shia men were gunned down by the Nasabi-Wahabi terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi .
- By-Election Boycotted by Bahraini Regime Affiliated Groups
With the refusal of groups, close to Bahraini regime, to participate in Bahrain’s parliamentary by-elections, this election has faced a blanket boycott.
- Bahrain troops attack protesters
Saudi-backed Bahraini forces have attacked anti-government protesters after the demonstrators took to the streets across the Persian Gulf sheikdom to protest a speech by the Bahraini king.
- No bases to remain in Iraq, Premier Maliki says
Premier Nouri al-Maliki denied Iraqi desire to keep any U.S.base after of the withdrawal of the American force, stressing that the withdrawal will take place in time at the end of this year, as reported in a statement by his office.
- Bahrain’s contribution to the Arab Spring
Arab silence on the continued repression of the Bahraini people is a shameful episode that does not fit the era of the Arab revolution.
- Americans close Iraqi air space
The U.S.forces ordered that all Iraqi air space be closed, and all flights into the country be prevented until further notice.