- Qatif observes anniversary of Hadamo Qaboor Al-Baqi
Oil-rich, Mominin-dominated eastern region of Saudi Arabia has finalized preparations to observe Zekrah Hadamo Qaboori Aaimmah Al-Baqee Al-Gharqad or the anniversary of demolition of shines of imams in Al-Baqee cemetery.
- Qom Ayatollah calls upon all Muslims to mourn ‘Baqee Demolition Day’
HOLY CITY OF QOM, Iran: Qom Ayatollah Shaykh Lutfullah as-Safi Gulpaygani while terming the day of Shawal 8 as the ‘Day of Mourning’ has called upon all the Muslims to strongly condemn the great crimes committed at the hands of Saudi rulers against the holy cemetery of Al-Baqee, the cemetery of Ahli Bait-on Nabi Al-Karim (S), hold grand majalis al-aza and mourning processions so that no one forget this sinful injustice against Islam, Quran and the personality of Chief of Prophets (S) and his holy progeny (AS).
- We should commemorate the demolition of Ahlalbat cemetery
Qom Seminary instructor, Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi underlined that Muslims should commemorate the anniversary of the demolition of Shia sacred places in Mecca and Medina.
- Sajid Hussain Martyred in Parachinar, Fighting Continues in the Area
Another Shia Muslim Sajid Hussain Turi was martyred in the clash with the outlawed Taliban forces in Kurram Agency Parachinar, Shiite News Correspondent reported from Kurram Agency.
- Shia Indians in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh call for Baqee reconstruction
Indian Muslims, mainly Shias at Lucknow demanded reconstruction of Jannat-ul-Baqee in holy city of Medina in Saudi Arabia.
- Al-baqee rally in Washington DC
A Rally to demand reconstruction of shrines in Janna-tul-baqee will be held at Saudi Emabassy in Washington DC at 12:PM on 7th September.
- US air force secretary holds Iraq talks
US Secretary of the Air Force Michael Donley was in Iraq on Tuesday for a visit that an Iraqi defence ministry spokesman said included talks on F-16 fighter jets, which Iraq is seeking to buy.
- Ayatollah Nouri Hamedani slams Wahhabis for their opprobrious acts
Top Iranian cleric slammed Wahhabis in a statement to mark the 88th anniversary of the demolition of Shia sacred places in Mecca and Medina.
- 200 Bahrain Detainees on Hunger Strike, Some Hospitalised: Nabeel Rajab
More than 200 Shiite Bahrainis jailed for their role in a month of pro-democracy protests in the Sunni-ruled kingdom have joined a hunger strike, a rights and opposition activist said on Monday.