- Colin Powell regrets Iraq war intelligence
Former US secretary of state says information he provided leading to the invasion of Iraq is a “blot” on his record.
- Ankara conveys uneasiness over PKK presence to Iraq
A senior Turkish diplomat who had talks over the weekend with Iraqi officials about bilateral cooperation against the terrorist Kurdistan Workersâ Party (PKK) on Sunday communicated Ankaraâs uneasiness over the PKKâs presence in northern Iraq to Iraqi President Jalal Talabani.
- Two decades in hiding
Despite trying to lead a normal life since 2003, Iraqi dissident Amir al-Shimmari remains scarred by years secluded in a cell he built himself.
- Iran to launch website like Google Earth
Iran plans to launch a new website which resembles the Google Earth, Brigadier General Mohammad Hassan Nami has announced.
- Sadr orders stopping all military operations against occupation forces until they finish their withdrawal
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Spokesman for Ahrar bloc, law maker Mushriq Naji, said that the leader of the Sadrist Trend, Muqtada Sadr, has ordered the Iraqi resistance to stop all military operations until occupation forces complete their withdrawal.
- Dr. Gienaro Ata: Shia Population in Mexico on the Rise
Dr. Gienaro Ata starts his activity to introduce Ahlul Bayt (a.s) school of thought in one of the western cities of Mexico.
- Anti-regime rallies continue in Bahrain
People in Bahrain continue to stage anti-government protest rallies, calling for the downfall of the repressive Al Khalifa regime.
- Iran to launch MEâs largest oil platform in Persian Gulf
TEHRAN â” Iran will launch the Middle Eastâs largest oil platform in Reshadat oilfield in the Persian Gulf by the next few days.
- Iran hit by $2.6 billion banking scam
A single man built a network targeting 8 banks over two years, forging letters of credit to purchase assets, with official saying arrests occurred before the media heard the story
- 95 Wassit families get compensations for military operations
WASSIT / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi governmentâs committee for compensating victims of military operations in southern Iraqâs Wassit Province has compensated 95 families, harmed by such operations, Wassitâs Assistant Governor reported on Saturday.