- Police Seize Almost 500kg of Opium in Southeastern City
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Law Enforcement Police forces have seized nearly half a ton of opium in the town of Bam in Iran’s Southeastern province of Kerman during the last 48 hours, the provincial police commander announced on Tuesday.
- US military deaths in Iraq war at 4,475 Tuesday, according to Associated Press count
As of Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2011, at least 4,475 members of the U.S. military had died in the Iraq war since it began in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.
- Iran stresses its nuclear “rights” in letter to EU
VIENNA – Iran has told the EU’s foreign policy chief it is ready to hold fresh nuclear talks, but won’t back down on its “rights” in its nuclear row with the West.
- Pro-US Wahhabi Terrorists Martyred 22 Shia Pilgrims in Western Iraq
Pro-US Wahhabi Gunmen killed 22 Shia pilgrims in an ambush in Iraq’s western province of Anbar on Monday, a police official said.
- Attendees of the 5th General Assembly of Ahlul Bayt (a.s) World Assembly to Leave Tehran for Holy City of Mashhad
The attendees of the 5th General Assembly of Ahlul Bait (a.s) World Assembly are leaving Tehran for holy city of Mashhad al-Reza (a.s) on Tuesday, Sep 13, 2011.
- The Bahrain Press Association condemns the attack on Reuters’s reporter
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) -The Bahrain Press Association condemns the attack on Reuters’s reporter & calls on the Bahraini authorities to stop assaulting media professionals
- UK invites Bahrain to buy weapons
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The British government, revealed to be a close friend of Bahrain, has invited the suppressive regime to the UK’s biggest arms fair despite the fact that the regime had employed British weapons to attack the country’s protesters.
- Austrian Cleric Stresses on the Necessity of Supporting Regional Ahlul Bayt (A.S) Assemblies
Addressing Euro-American Commission of the 5th General Assembly of Ahlul Bayt (A.S) World Assembly, the Austrian cleric noted: Religious teaching to Ahlul Bayt’s (A.S) followers and prompting their true faiths is an influential factor in maintaining and enhancing Shia identity.
- Shias’ Problems Discussed in the African Commission
Sheikh Maritza Maritza, as the head of African Commission of the 5th general assembly of the Ahlul Bayt world Assembly, stated: There is no ignorance in Africa but it suffers from a serious lack of culture.