- The Plight of Pakistan’s Shia
Is Sunni-majority Pakistan in the midst of a low-grade war against its minority Shia population? Scarcely a month goes by without word of a new atrocity: a car bomb outside a Shia mosque in Quetta during Ramadan, a suicide bombing of a Shia procession in Lahore, Shia doctors mysteriously shot in Karachi.
- Fire at prison in Iraqi capital kills 8 inmates
BAGHDAD — Eight inmates were killed in an early morning fire Monday at a prison in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, police and medical officials said.
- Pakistan: Shia & LeJ Malik Ishaq groups clash leaves 1 Wahabi dead, 6 Shia Injrued
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Clash between the Shia community and members of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader (LeJ) Malik Ishaq’s terrorists resulted in the death of one Wahabi-Nasabi terrorist and injuring of Six Shia Muslims.
- E-Library of Imam Reza (AS) Int’l Festival Launched
Director of information technology section of Imam Reza (AS) international festival announced that an electronic library was launched on the website of the festival.
- Another Young Bahraini Protester Martyred
A young Bahraini protester has martyred after he was seriously injured by Saudi-backed Bahraini regime forces and spent several months in a coma.
- Bahraini forces attacked peaceful protesters in Karzakan
Saudi-backed Bahraini forces have attacked anti-regime protesters as tens of thousands of demonstrators took to the streets to hold a mass funeral procession for a killed individual.
- Finishing the process of raising the steel bridges north the Holy Shrine of Hazrat Abbas
Technical and engineering staffs in the (Hipro Technologies) Malaysian Company have completed all the processed of raising and installing the steel bridges and domes structures and all the other accessories in the northern side of the Holy Shrine within the project of roofing the courtyard of the holy shrine.