- Quran Recitation Principles to Be Instructed in Karbala
A specialized course on Quran recitation principles will be held from Thursday, October 6, by the Holy Quran Institute affiliated to Hazrat Abbas (AS) holy shrine in Karbala, Iraq.
- Australia: Afghans unite against Shia killings
Mohammad Tawhidi left his war-torn country of Afghanistan for a better place, but he is still trying to help protect innocent Hazara Afghan men, women and children who are being brutally killed.
- US Should Halt Weapon Sales to Bahrain Until Verdicts Are Set Aside
In response to the harsh sentences handed down on Thursday against 20 doctors in Bahrain after deeply flawed trials, PHR calls on the US Administration to withdraw immediately from any further congressional consideration of a proposed arms sale worth 53 million USD to the Kingdom of Bahrain until full accountability for human rights violators has been established and basic human rights protections have been achieved.
- Saudi security forces clash with protesters
Security forces have clashed in Saudi Arabia with pro-reform protesters in the Qatif Governorate in the Eastern Province of the country.
- Bahrain: Deteriorating human situation as leaders and doctors jailed
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The martyrdom of Jaffar LutfAllah, 74, from Abu Saibeâ village on Friday 30th September has enraged the people of Bahrain and called on the international community to take serious actions to stop the onslaught by Saudi and Al Khalifa forces on the country.
- Finishing Processes of Installing the Domes Structures in the Western Side of the Hazrat Abbas Holy Shrine
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – In the presence of the head of the shite council and the Secretary General of Al-Abbas Holy Shrine Sayed Ahmed AlSafi and a number of members of the administrative council, with the bless of Abu Alfadl Al-Abbas AS, the technical staffs of the (Hipro Technologies) Malaysian Company finished the processes of lifting and installing the steel bridges Friday 1 Thi AlQeda â” Sep. 30, 2011.
- Imam Reza (AS) Mausoleum Tourism Hub of Shia World for Centuries
The holy mausoleum of Imam Reza (AS) has been a tourism hub of the Shia world in the past 500 years, an eminent Iranian historian said.
- “Letter to Imam Reza (AS)” National Festival Beats Its Own Record
Director of Culture and Islamic Guidance Office in Mazandaran Province said over 22 thousand and 600 letters have been sent to the secretariat of the 6th national festival of âa letter to Imam Reza (AS)â
- Saudi Wahhabi Forces Attacked Peaceful Shia Protesters in Awwamiya, Many Injured
On 2 October 2011 , Saudi Shiites held a protest in the town of Awwamiya, in the Eastern province of Qatif.