- Iran to Open Accounts in Indian Banks for Settlement of Trade Payments
TEHRAN (FNA)- In a fresh initiative to resolve all aspects of a contentious issue regarding Indian crude payments, Iran’s central bank decided to open accounts with two Indian banks through which it will receive payments for its crude supplies to India, and will then use that money to pay for Indian exports.
- Wahabi’s hurl hand gernades in Shia Muslim Home
Terrorists Nasabi-Wahabi outfit of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba on Tuesday hurled the hand grenade on the house of Syed Qamar.
- Bahrain Opposition Pledges to Keep Protests
Bahraini opposition groups Opposition reiterated on Wednesday their call for an elected government, vowing to keep the peaceful protests against Al Khalifa regime.
- US urged to block Bahrain arms sale
Five US senators have requested US President Barack Obama’s administration to block a USD 53-million weapons sale to Bahrain amid an ongoing regime crackdown on anti-government protesters in the Persian Gulf state.
- Pakistan court orders removal of 25 wahhabi terrorists names from ‘watch list’
The biased Pakistani court has ordered the removal of the names of 25 terrorists of the outlawed Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), including the chief of the ruthless sectarian group, from an anti-terror ‘watch list’.
- Hundreds of Bahrainis hold solidarity rallies
The people of Bahrain have once again poured onto the streets across the country to demonstrate solidarity with those detained and injured during the Al Khalifa regime’s crackdown on anti-government protests.
- Terrorists Assassinate Grand Ayatollah Sistani’s Aide in Karbala
TEHRAN (FNA)- Unknown terrorists assassinated Mahand Mi’mar (Abu Zeinab), a senior Shiite cleric and the representative of Grand Ayatollah Sistani, in the holy city of Karbala on Wednesday night.