- Marriage Ceremony Anniversary of Imam Ali with Hadrat Fatima Zahra (PBUT)
Bibi Fatimah (S.A.), the best of all women in the universe, the only daughter of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was married to Imam Ali (A.S.) on the first day of the month of Zil Hajjah in the second year after Hijrah. Bibi Fatima’s wedding was also celebrated in the exalted heavens, and attended by the nearest angels to Allah, the Exalted.
- Shia scholar gunned down
A religious scholar belonging to Shia sect was gunned down in the limits of Aram Bagh police station, on Friday.
- Wahhabis Martyrs Shia Man ‘Raza Abbas’ in Karachi
The target killing of Shia Muslims have been continued in Karachi as two Shia men were gunned down in the metropolis during the last 24 hours.
- Beginning of Shia Unity: Azmat-e-Shohada Conference Quetta
The Azmat-e-Shohada Conference Quetta to pay tribute to the martyrs of the target killing and bomb blast incidents of Quetta and Balochistan is the beginning of the Shia leaderships and organizations unity in Pakistan.
- Saudi Police Injure 5 Shia Muslims in Qatif
Five young Shia men were wounded after Saudi Wahabi security forces opened fire nearby two check points located in the center of Shia dominated Qatif city.
- 40 Days Prayer and supplication for Reappearance of Shia 12th Imam, Mahdi (a.j)
In the wake of escalating oppression on Muslims especially the Shia in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Azerbaijan a number of scholars and cyber activists, plan a program ordered by Imam Sadeq (a.s) under title 40 days of prayer and supplication for hasten the reappearance of Shia 12th Imam, Mahdi (a.j).
- Death toll in Iraq bombings rises to 32
The death toll of a twin bombing in a Shia neighborhood in Baghdad rose on Friday to 32
- Construction of Hazrat Fatima Zahra (S.A) library in Qom city, Iran
Construction of Hazrat Fatima Zahra (S.A) library has been started in Qom, the religious city of Iran.
- Bahraini royal accused in $6m bribe case
A senior member of Bahrain’s royal family has been named as a co-conspirator in bribery charges against a leading London-based businessman over contracts between Alcoa, the US aluminium group, and Bahrain Aluminium, or Alba.
- Bahrain sentences 13 more protesters
Bahrain has sentenced 13 more people, including a Kuwait-born Canadian citizen, to prison for their alleged involvement in pro-democracy protests that have been sweeping the country since February.