- Iran protests ‘mistreatment’ of footballers in Bahrain match
Iran on Saturday summoned Bahrainâs envoy to Tehran to protest what it called mistreatment of Iranian football players and supporters following a 2014 World Cup qualifier in Manama.
- 32 dead in fresh Turkey quake: authorities
ISTANBUL â” The death toll from a 5.6 magnitude earthquake that recently struck eastern Turkey rose to 32 on Saturday, authorities and media reports said.
- Huge blast hits Guards base in west Teheran
A huge explosion hit a military base in the west of the Iranian capital shortly after 1 pm (0930 GMT) on Saturday, media quoted officials as saying, without giving any immediate word on any casualties.
- Turkey against military strike on Iran: FM
ISTANBUL â” Turkey is against any military strike on Iran, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said on Saturday, warning that speculation risked destabilising the region.
- âGhadir in View of Islamâ Seminar to Be Held in India
A seminar on âGhadir in View of Islamâ will be held on November 13 at Almas Hall of Hussein Abad region in Lucknow, India.
- Ghadir Ceremony Held in India
On the occasion of Eid Al-Ghadir, a ceremony was held on Friday, November 11, in Lucknow District of Uttar Pradesh State, India.
- Pakistan: Supreme Court dismissed review plea against anti-Shia terrorist Malik Ishaq
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Friday dismissed a review application seeking cancellation of bail to Malik Ishaq, Chief of a banned terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, in the Sri Lankan team attack case.
- Grand Ayatollah Golpaigani: There should be no chasms among seminaries
âIslamic students and instructors should eschew from division in the seminaries,â Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaigani, an Islamic Jurisprudent said.
- Iraq eyes F-16 buys for new air force
Iraq is planning to expand its fleet of aerial reconnaissance planes “in the near future” and is hoping to sign a deal for a second batch of F-16 warplanes by next year, the country’s air force chief said on Saturday.