- Child freed from kidnappers in Karbala
KARBALA / Aswat al-Iraq: Karbala’s security forces managed to free kidnapped child after less than two hours, as reported by the first deputy governor.
- Iraqi Legislature demands US Administration to allow Iraq play its leading Arab role
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Legislature of the so-called White al-Iraqiya Bloc, Alia Nuseif, has called on the US Administration to allow “Iraq play its leading role on the Arab arena, after the retreat of the role of Egypt and Saudi Arabia,” as she said on Sunday.
- 27 Guards killed in Iran military base blast
A massive explosion at a Revolutionary Guards base just west of the Iranian capital on Saturday killed 27 members of the elite force, officials said.
- Urdu translation of “Al-Ghadeer” to be unveiled
The Islamic Culture and Relations Organization (ICRO) will hold a ceremony on Monday, Nov. 14, in which the Urdu translation of 6 volumes of “Al-Ghadeer” collection will be unveiled.
- Iraq bomb blast injures 13 Iranians
Thirteen Iranian pilgrims have been injured in a bomb explosion in Baghdad’s northwestern Kadhimiya district.
- “14 Infallible Imams (AS)” Ceremony Held in India
A ceremony on the “14 infallibles (AS)” was held on November 11 in Wazirganj region of Lucknow District, India.
- Bahraini activists rally across Manama
Bahraini activists have held new anti-regime protests across the capital Manama against the ruling Al Khalifa family.
- Bahrain al-Khalifa Authorities Assault the Home of the Leader of Al-Wifaq Association
The Bahraini Al-Wifaq Association (National Accord Association) announced that “the security forces surrounded the house of the Secretary-General of the Al-Wifaq Association Ali Salman and asked him to get out of his house.”
- Bahrain: Human Rights Defender and Journalist Reem Khalifa on Trial as a Result of Fabricated Charges
The Gulf Centre for Human Rights and Bahrain Centre for Human Rights call on Bahraini authorities to drop all charges against Reem Khalifa, a journalist of Al-Wasat daily, who is facing a trial on November 16, 2011 at the Lower Criminal Court in Manama.
- Bahrain: Treatment of University Students at its worst
Students tried in Military Courts, some awaiting trials and many others either detained or expelled