- Bahrain, US joint war games continue
Bahrain and the US navies continue their joint military maneuvers in the Persian Gulf, diverting international attention from suppression of Bahraini protesters at the hands of the Al Khalifa regime.
- 115 Syrian Shias Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
The Shia community in the Syrian city of Homs has been the main target of armed groups since the beginning of unrest in the country.
- Arab League rejects a letter from the Bahraini opposition
Arab League refused to receive the message from the Bahraini opposition abroad, which asks the Arab League to send a Fact-finding committee to Bahrain and demands the inclusion of Bahrainâs case in its agenda.
- Nahj al-Balagha’s 31st letter released in Kyrgyzstan
On the occasion of Eid al-Ghadeer the Islamic Culture and Relations Organization in Kyrgyzstan has released the 31st letter of Nahj al-Balagha. The work has been published in Persian, Kyrgyz and Arabic.
- Wahhabi’s Dishonouring Imam Ali (as) in Interior Sindh
Wahhabi terrorists in a well-planned conspiracy is dishonouring Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(a.s) in different cities and districts of Interior Sindh including Tando Allah yar, Ghotki, Jhodo, Khairpur, Digri, Thatta and other areas.
- African Shia celebrate Eid Al-Ghadir + Pics
The African Shia Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the Leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky commemorates the occasion of Eid Al-Ghadir.
- Ghadir & Islamic Awakening Conference Planned
The holy city of Qom is to host a conference this week titled âGhadir and Islamic Awakeningâ.
- Iran students form chain to defend nuclear site
TEHRANâ” Hundreds of Iranian students on Tuesday formed a human chain around one of the Islamic republicâs nuclear sites, vowing to strongly respond to any strike by arch-foe Israel, Fars news agency reported.
- Iran denounces UN assembly draft on plot allegation
UNITED NATIONS – Iran on Wednesday denounced a draft U.N. General Assembly resolution condemning an alleged plot to kill Saudi Arabiaâs envoy to the United States and urging Iran to obey the law.
- âLiberalâ Saudi prince quits succession council
RIYADH â” Liberal-leaning Saudi Prince Talal bin Abdul Aziz, a half brother of King Abdullah, announced on Wednesday his resignation from the council charged with deciding the royal succession.