- Families of detained Shia Men file applications in Sindh High Court
The families of the four detained Shia men on Thursday filed the applications in Sindh High Court against the illegal arrest of their beloved from their houses.
- Ghadir Rain attendee taking Persian poetry home
A Tunisian attendee of ‘Ghadir Rain’ Int’l Conference announced IBNA of his intention to take home volumes of Iranian poetry collections.
- Bahraini Forces Severely Run Over Young Shia Martyr “Ali Yousif AlSatrawi”
16 year old Ali Yousif AlSatrawi was run over last night by Bahrain security forces at Juffair and died at the scene.
- Iraqi Shiite cleric renews his call for round table conference to solve political crisis
Leader of the Supreme Iraqi Islamic Council (SIIC), Ammar al-Hakeem, renewed his call to hold a round table conference aimed to solving the political crisis.
- Iran army tests defences as nuclear tensions rise
The Iranian army is conducting a four-day training exercise to test its defences, state TV reported on Saturday, amid rising international tensions over Iran’s nuclear programme.
- Bahrain protester killed by police vehicle near US base; authorities say was accident
Hundreds of mourners gathered in Bahrain on Saturday for the funeral of a young protester killed by a police vehicle as security forces were dispersing Shiite demonstrators rallying against Sunni rulers near an American naval base.
- Saudis protest brutality of regime forces
Anti-government protesters in the eastern Saudi Arabian town of Awamiyah have staged a protest against the brutality of security forces.
- Iran hosts 12th int’l telecom fair
Iran has held its 12th International Telecommunication Trade Fair, presenting the latest developments and achievements in the technological field.
- Traders assure full cooperation during Ashura
Trading community has assured for full implementation of proposed security plan devised by district administration for upcoming 10 days during Ashura.
- US forces kill Iraqis after bombing: officials
US forces shot dead two Iraqi civilians south of Baghdad on Saturday following a bomb attack on their convoy, Iraq security officials said, while the US military denied its soldiers opened fire.