- Bahraini Regime Forces Attack Ashura Processions
Bahraini security forces attacked Ashura processions in eastern Manama, injuring several people.
- âMuharram & Karbalaâ Photo Exhibition Underway in India
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – On the occasion of martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (AS), a photo exhibition on âMuharram and Karbalaâ has been held at Lalit Cala Academy in Lucknow district of Uttar Pradesh State, India.
- Imam Husseinâs (AS) Truth-seeking Recorded in History through Self-Sacrifice, Martyrdom
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – It was through Imam Husseinâs (AS) self-sacrifice and martyrdom that the message of truth-seeking of his movement was recorded in history forever.
- Anti-Shia Terrorists Firing on Ladies Majlis in Karachi
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Firing on Ladies Majlis as a result of this Guard Rasool Baksh age 22 got injured and he was shifted to Jinnah Hospital.
- Deadly shootings in Saudi Arabia, but Arab media look the other way
Arab broadcasting has never been renowned for neutrality but the events of the past week in Saudi Arabia have revealed some interesting â” if not surprising â” bias.
- 4000 Shia Volunteers for Ashura & 9th Muharram Procession
More than 4,000 volunteers and scouts have been deployed by the Shia community of the city to provide security to the central congregation and processions on 9th (Tasua) and 10th (Ashura) Muharram as a self-security measure in the wake of the prevailing law and order situation in the country.
- Bahrain: Blast on parked bus near British Embassy
Bahrain’s interior ministry says a blast occurred inside a minibus parked near the British Embassy, but there were no immediate reports of serious damage or injuries.
- Mass interaction with Holy Shrines’ Exhibition in Istanbul
In its first and second days in Istanbul, the Holy Shrines’ exhibition witnessed mass interaction with Turkish citizens, figures and Arab and Foreign tourists. The visitors of the exhibition express their admiration to what has been shown of intellectual and cultural issues, pictures and presents delivered by the holy shrines, in addition to the mass interaction with the flags of the two holy shrines.
- Picture of a Plane Tree Crying Red in 10th of Muharram in Iran
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – There is a strange plane tree in the Zard Abad village of Iran which receive yearly thousands tourists from around the world.
- Terrorist involved in killing of 2 Shia scouts sent into police custody till December 9
Terrorists of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba and Lashkar-e-Jhanvgi involved in the killing of two Shia Scouts on 1st Muharram at Numaish Chowrangi, was remanded into the custody of the Special Investigation unit of Soldier Bazara Police stall till 9h December.