- Blast rocks south Lebanon restaurant
TYRE, Lebanon â” An explosion tore through a restaurant in the southern Lebanese town of Tyre at dawn Wednesday, just a few metres from a hotel that was bombed last month, a security source told AFP.
- Rocket hits Iran dissident camp in Iraq: officials
BAQUBA, Iraq â” At least one rocket hit a camp in Iraq housing Iranian dissidents, officials and the group based there said Wednesday, after Baghdad and the UN signed a pact to resettle its residents.
- Gulf states ready to offset Iran oil
Gulf Arab nations are prepared to offset any potential loss of Iranian oil in the world market, a senior Saudi oil official said
- Police chief shifted to foreign ministry
MANAMA – Bahrainâs police chief was on Wednesday shifted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as ambassador.
- Helpline forâ¨childrenâ¨launchedâ¨in Bahrain
MANAMA – A new 998 Child Helpline for children was launched in the Children Protection Centre on Tuesday.
- US warns Iran not to block Strait of Hormuz
The United States warned Iran on Wednesday against any attempt to disrupt shipping in the Strait of Hormuz, after Tehran issued threats over the vital oil route.
- Saddamâs Fighters Participate in Suppressing the Bahraini Revolution
In the past few days, the Bahraini security authorities stepped up the level of violence used against the peaceful demonstrators who are demanding democracy.
- Shia-Sunni peace jirga leader killed in Kohat
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Attackers December 26 fatally shot a leading member of the Shia-Sunni Peace Jirga of Hangu, Maulana Niazbar, and injured his companion, Maulana Zeenatullah, on the Indus Highway in Kohat, media reported.
- Pakistani Shia ‘Nayyar Abbas’ Gunned Down by Wahabi Terrorists in Karachi
A Pakistani Shia man Nayyar Abbas was gunned down by the Yazidi terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba and in Karachi.
- Dangerous Anti-Shia Terrorist ‘Mullah Omer’ Removed from most wanted terrorist list of US
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar has been removed from the United States Federal Bureau of Investigationâs list of âmost wanted terroristsâ.