- Riot Sets Fire on Shia House of Worship
A Syiah mosque and several houses were burnt down in Nangkernang, Karang Gayam village, Omben district, Sampang, Madura, by people who claimed themselves as members of Sunni group on Thursday, Dec 29.
- Shia Islamic Boarding School Torched, Police Do Nothing: Allegation
A Shia-run Islamic boarding school was set ablaze by an a group from a rival branch of Islam in East Java on Thursday.
- 5 Bahraini Policemen Accused of Beating Protesters to Death
The Bahraini authorities announced on Thursday that five police officers accused over the death by torture of two detainees, linked to anti-regime protests earlier this year, would face trial next month.
- Jamiat terrorism: 300 Shia Students vacate Punjab University Hostels
Over 300 shia students have vacated the hostels because they fear beingattacked by the IJT activists,” a shia student asking not be named said, adding “how will the administration provide security for us when their own security guards are being kidnapped.”
- Saudi protesters slam regime raids
Scores of Saudi Arabian protesters have rallied in the eastern city of Qatif to condemn recent brutal house raids by the kingdom’s forces in a nearby village.
- Regime forces attack Bahraini mourners
Bahraini regime forces have attacked a gathering of mourners who were commemorating a teenager killed during an anti-government demonstration in November.
- The Sons of the Bahraini King Involved in Violations Against Civilians
The Bahraini Forum for Human Rights intends to issue a report on the involvement of several sons of the Bahraini King and other members of the ruling family in violations against civilians that go against human rights.
- Seven Shia Muslims hurt in attack of Wahabi terrorists in Khairpur
Seven Shia Muslims were injured in the firing and stoning of armed terrorists of outlawed organization in Khairpur District of Sukkur on Thursday.
- Bahrain court to hear terror case on January 9
The first court hearing for eight suspects of a terror cell that targeted vital establishments in Bahrain will take place on January 9.
- US to move MKO to former military base
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) terrorist residents of Camp Ashraf will be relocated to a former US military base in Iraq.