- African Shia Cleric: Boko Haram attrocity is a conspiracy against Islamic resurgence in Nigeria
Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sayyed Ibraheem Yaquoub Zakzaky says, the current wave of attacks in the name of Boko Harma is a delibrate agenda to suppress Islamic resurgence in Nigeria, with special focus on the Islamic Movement in Nigeria.
- Bahrain Braces for More Shia Protests
It is far from Pearl Roundabout, the scene of last year’s crackdown on pro-democracy protestors, but for now Mughsha, a village in the northern district of Bahrain, serves as the centre of the country’s ‘Arab Spring’ movement.
- Bahrain crimes against peaceful protesters to be exhibit in Iraq
Al Ahrar bloc, the political wing of Sadr Movement, has mounted an exhibition of photos in Iraq to showcase Bahraini regime’s brutality against its protesters.
- Syria Determined to Fulfill National Dialogue with Participation of Government,Opposition and Independent Figures
President al-Assad: Syria is Determined to Carry Out National Dialogue with the Participation of the Government, the Opposition and Independent Figures
- Yemen: 55 killed in sectarian conflict in northern Yemen
After two days of sectarian clashes between Houthi Shias and Sunni groups in north Yemen have left at least 55 dead and many wounded. There were clashes between Salafist Sunni groups and the Houthis last month as well.