- Iran denies link with Bangkok blasts, accuses Israel
Iran denied any link with explosions in Bangkok and accused ‘elements linked with the (Israeli) Zionist regime’ of being responsible, state TV said on its website Wednesday.
- Iran to ‘revise’ oil sales to six EU countries
TEHRAN — Iran said on Wednesday it would “revise” its oil sales to six EU countries in retaliation for a staggered EU ban on its petroleum exports, the website of state broadcaster IRIB reported.
- Head of Bahrain Centre for Human Rights ‘Dr. Nabeel Rajab’ Released on Bail
Bahraini forces released Nabil Rajab, head of Bahrain Centre for Human Rights (BCHR), on bail.
- Over One Hundred Thousand Saudis Paid Their Last Honors to the Two Martyrs of Qatif and Awwamiya + Pics
More than one hundred thousand Saudi citizens participated in a procession in the city of Qatif and Awamiyah, to escort the body of the martyrs, Munir al-Medani and Zuhair Abdullah al-Said to their final resting place.
- Seerah of Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) Clarified in Lucknow
Seerah of Ahl-ul-Bayt (AS) was clarified at a forum on February 14, in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh State of India.
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation opposes military operation against Syria
The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) says the 57-nation body is against any military intervention in Syria over the ongoing unrest in the Middle Eastern county.
- Hundreds of German people condemn Bahrain crackdown against anti-discrimination protesters
A protest rally has been staged in front of Bahrain’s embassy in the German capital, Berlin, against the deadly crackdown of the ruling Al Khalifa regime on peaceful protests in Bahrain.
- Peaceful protesters in Bahrain vow to march back to iconic Shuhada Square (Pearl Roundabout)
Bahraini anti-discriminate protesters have pledged to march back to the capital Manama’s Pearl Square, the focal point of demonstrations against the ruling Al Khalifa regime.
- Bahrain deports six anti-regime Americans, arrests dozens of citizens
Bahrain has deported six US citizens for joining pro-democracy demonstrations, a statement said Wednesday, as the opposition reported dozens of arrests on the first anniversary of anti-discrimination revolution.