- Wahabiat a Squalid Stain on the Face of Islam: Grand Ayatollah Makaram Shirazi
Grand Ayatollah Makaram Shirazi while demanding the arrest of those who were involved in the killing of Shiite Muslims of Pakistan said that Wahabiat is a squalid stain on the face of Islam.
- Bombs kill 14 people in Northern Iraq
A bomb in a parked car exploded outside a restaurant and a suicide bomber wearing an explosive vest then struck a crowd of bystanders, killing 14 people in the northern Iraqi town of Tal Afar on Wednesday, police said.
- First Shia Imam Ali (a.s) and Global Peace, Released
A book has recently been published on the life of Imam Ali (peace be upon him) and his governance by Tolid Ketab (Tak) publication institute.
- A new system in relation with the office of Grand Ayatollah Systani
The office of Ayatollah Systani has inaugurated a new system to set up connection with the surveys department, which includes message, telephone and email.
- Journalist held for terror attack on Israeli envoy’s car
NEW DELHI: An Indian journalist working for an Iranian publication was arrested on Tuesday night in connection with the terror attack on an Israeli diplomat on February 13.
- Alipur: Attack on Imam Bargah
Banned terrorist outfit Sipah-e-Sahaba attacked Imam Bargah Qasr-e-Zainab (A.S.) (Ghalwan) desecrating the sanctity of Imam Bargah and tabarrukaat at midnight.
- Four Shia citizens arrested in Saudi Arabia
The security forces of Al-e-Saud have arrested four Shiite citizens including a religious scholar from Qateef province.
- Website for Russian version of Shiism Encyclopedia launched
Website for the Russian version of Shi’a Encyclopedia is launched by Ahlul Bayt (AS) research center of Dagestan.
- Top Bahraini activist’s health deteriorates
Human rights activists have warned about the deteriorating health of Jailed Bahraini activist Abdul Hadi al-Khawaja, who is on hunger strike.
- Saudi security forces attack, beat female protesters in Abha
Saudi security forces have reportedly attacked and beaten female students in the southwestern city of Abha, protesting against injustice and inequality.