- The Etiquette of Fatimiyya
The following inquiry was directed to His Eminence Ayatollah Lutfullah Saafi Gulpaygani by a group of believers:
- Aal-e-Khalifa hinders the religious rituals of Shia in Bahrain
One of the functioning political individual of Bahrain revealed that from the day Aal-e-Kalifa took charge of the governance they keep inventing hindrances on the way of religious programs of Shiites.
- Damascus Wants Guarantee that Opposition will not Use Army Pullout
Syria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Bashar Al-Jaafari stated Friday that his country wanted a written commitment from the so-called opposition in which it assures that it would not take advantage of the regime forces withdrawal from some regions.
- A mosque has been demolished in Al-Khabar city in Saudi Arabia
In Al-Khabar city of Saudi Arabia; an Ismaili Shiite Mosque has been demolished.
- Lawyer: Zainab Bahrain hunger striker’s daughter jailed
A Bahraini lawyer says the daughter of a jailed human rights activist on a nearly two-month hunger strike has been transferred to prison after her arrest.
- Bahrain unrest fuels calls for grand prix to be cancelled
Grand prix should not go ahead amid violence on streets and a hunger strike by jailed activist, opponents say
- Bahrainis rally in support of hunger striker
Abdulhadi al-Khawaja moved to army hospital nearly two months into hunger strike, as thousands protest his detention.
- Government involved in Chilas Shia-masssacre: Pakistan sheds more blood
Shia massacre in Gilgit-Baltistan: Eyewitnesses claim involvement of police and administration