- Iranian new software helps users visit holy Islamic sites
New simulation software unveiled by Iran’s Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance helps users visit holy Islamic sites from their personal computer at home.
- Pakistani Shi’a cleric demands arrest of Chief Minister of Balochistan for peace in Quetta
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Allama Raja Nasir Abbas Jafri, head of Majlis-e-Wahdat-e-Muslimeen told reporters in Islamabad at a press conference that the government has assured to meet our 10-points charter of demand within 15 days therefore MWM ended ongoing protest sit-in.
- Seminary teachers denounce Pakistan Shia massacre
Society of Seminary Teachers of Qom issued statement criticizing crimes against Pakistani Shia calling Wahhabi excommunication a force that undermines power of Islamic society.
- U.S, Western- backed Armed Groups Violate Ceasefire in Syria
U.S, Western- backed and financed armed terrorist groups in Syria once again violated the ceasefire brokered by UN-Arab League Envoy on Syria Kofi Annan after they attacked a health center in the country’s Western city of Latakia.
- Magnitude 6.4 quake off Indonesia
A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Indonesia’s Sumatra island on Sunday but there were no reports of damage, the geophysics agency said.
- Week of Bahrain protests over F1: opposition
Bahrain’s main opposition on Sunday announced a week of daily pro-democracy protests in the Persian Gulf kingdom until after the controversial Formula One Grand Prix race scheduled for next Sunday, April 22.
- Five people killed in Iraq attacks
Attacks across Iraq including a car bombing in a northern city have left five people dead, officials said.
- BJP asks govt to intervene in Gilgit-Baltistan
Jammu: The BJP on Sunday appealed to the Centre and state government to intervene to stop the killings in Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Libya tests DNA in search for missing imam
AFP – Investigators are carrying out DNA tests on remains that could belong to Lebanese Imam Musa Sadr, who mysteriously disappeared in Libya more than 33 years ago, an official at the ministry of missing persons told AFP on Saturday.