- Scotland Yard officers sent to Bahrain to spy and suppress
A group of Scotland Yard police officers have been dispatched to Bahrain to conduct espionage operations and assist the Saudi-backed forces in quelling anti-regime protests, a Bahraini political activist says.
- Wahhabi Terrorists Open Fire on Shia Doctor / Shia doctor Syed Mohammed Ibrahim Jafari Martyred
According to our correspondent, members of the banned extremist political organization Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan opened fire on a Shiite doctor Syed Mohammed Ibrahim Jafari, killing him.
- Worst apostasy in Islam is Wahhabism
“The worst apostasy in Islam is Wahhabism,” said Head of the World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought, Ayatollah Muhammad Ali Taskhiri.
- Grand Iranian cleric issues fatwa on buying, selling and keeping dogs
An Iranian cleric Ayatollah Lotfollah Safi Golpaygani issued a fatwa against “buying, selling and keeping decorative dogs,” the Jomhouri Eslami newspaper reported.
- Saudi-backed Bahraini forces attack attack mosques
Bahrain’s Police brutality has no limits. Even mosques are Attacked. A mosque in northern Bahrain was partially destroyed while a number of activists were arrested in the latest crackdown by security forces.
- Thousands demand end to sectarian violence against Shia
The Quran-o-Sunnat Conference organised by Majlis Wahdat Muslimeen (MWM) on Sunday at Minar-e-Pakistan has demanded an end to the target killing of Shias across the country and urged the government to protect both their lives and property.
- Market bombs kill 29 before Iraqi Shia ritual
DIWANIYA (Iraq): A bomb in a small truck exploded in a market in the Iraqi city of Diwaniya on Tuesday, killing at least 25 people, and a bomb blast killed four more near the city of Kerbala, police and officials said – the latest in a series of sectarian attacks.
- The plight of Egypt’s forgotten Shia minority
Even after the historic election, this marginalised minority risk daily persecution and victimisation because of their beliefs.
- Journalist Kazmi’s custody extended amid court drama
A Delhi [ Images ] court on Tuesday extended the judicial custody of journalist Syed Mohammad Kazmi, who had been arrested for his alleged role in a terror attack on an Israeli diplomat, by three days.