- Iraqi security forces arrested 42 terrorists during Shia visit
The precautionary measures made by security forces before and during the al-Shaabaniya visit witnessed the arrest of 42 wanted men, a spokesperson of the defense ministry said on Friday.
- Syrian President: Borders with Turkey Changed into Borders for Smuggling Arms and Terrorists into Syria
President Bashar al-Assad said in part 4 of an interview he gave to a Turkish daily that no matter how more intensified the sanctions could get Syria’s stances will not change.
- Nahj-ul-Balaqa Available in Thai Language
The book has been translated by Thailands Center for Islamic Studies.
- Bahrainis rally against US meddling in Manama’s affairs
Bahraini people have taken to the streets in several towns to stage anti-government rallies and express their anger at US for meddling with their country’s internal affairs.
- Russia’s Loud NO to No-Fly Zone over Syria
Russia has rejected a call to establish a Libya-like no-fly zone over Syria proposed by the United States and its allies.
- Annan says more attention should be paid to Iran’s role in Syria
Kofi Annan, the UN-Arab League joint special envoy on Syria, has said that more attention needs to be paid to the role of Iran to help resolve the Syrian crisis.
- Italy high official: how can I ban hijab while Mary wore it
Italian Minister of Interior affairs has rejected signing on the law to forbid Hijab in his country.
- Iraq Suicide Bomber Kills 7 Of His Own Family
BAGHDAD — A suicide bomber detonated an explosives-rigged belt at a gathering of his own family in western Iraq, killing his pro-government cousin and six other relatives, officials said Saturday.