- Hundreds of Angry Protestors Urge Release of Political Prisoners from Saudi Jails
A large number of Saudi people staged a rally in the oil-rich Eastern region of Qatif to call for the freedom of political inmates held in Saudi jails.
- Bahrain: Head of Al Wefaq Women’s Department arrested and stopped from traveling
Bahraini authorities have banned Mrs. Ahlam Al Khuzaie, head of Al Wefaq Women’s Department, from travelling, detaining her at the airport….
- Pakistan: Saudi-Funded Extremists Behead 34 Years Old Shiite in Gilgit
According to our correspondent a 34 year old Shiite, Nizam uddin, was beheaded by the extremist wahhabi “Qazi Nisar” Group in Gilgit’s Shehrot.
- Pro-Bahrain freedom rally targets Saudi embassy in Berlin
The Saudi Arabian embassy here Satuday became once again the scene of a rally voicing solidarity with the pro-freedom movement in Bahrain.
- Bahraini protesters block roads, set fire to tires
Bahraini protesters have blocked roads by setting fire to tires in towns, following days of anti-regime protests across the country.
- UN sec gen urges MKO to leave Camp Ashraf
TEHRAN – United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Wednesday urged some 1,200 members of the terrorist Mojahedin Khalq Organization to move out of Camp Ashraf in northern Iraq and resettle in a new refugee camp near Baghdad.
- Saudi Forces Shot Martyred Peaceful Shia Protester ‘Hassan Yusuf al-Qalaf’ in Qatif
A Saudi teenage boy, Hassan Yusuf al-Qalaf, has martyred after regime forces shot him in the chest in the Qatif region in the oil-rich Eastern Province.
- Security tightened for Hazrat Ali’s martyrdom anniversary
LAHORE – DIG Operations on Saturday said that at least 3,000 security personnel would be deployed for monitoring procession to be taken out by Shia community on 21st of Ramadan on the occasion of Hazrat Ali’s (RA) martyrdom anniversary. Talking to media persons, he asked the ulema to cooperate to avoid any untoward incident.
- Iranian pilgrims kidnapped in Syrian capital as fighting flares anew
BEIRUT — Renewed battles between Syrian government forces and rebel fighters rocked Damascus on Saturday, and clashes were reported in at least half a dozen other cities across the country.