- ۙۙ Shiite pilgrim relative wants revenge against Future MovementThe wife of one of the Shiite pilgrims kidnapped in Syria on Wednesday held Future Movement leader MP Saad Hariri responsible for the death of four abductees in Aleppo’s Aazaz.
- BAGHDAD – A neighbor of Iraq’s fugitive vice president testified Tuesday that he transported bombs at the request of the official’s son as hearings resumed in a politically charged terrorism trial against the politician.
- BEIRUT, Lebanon — Spillover from the Syrian conflict hit Lebanon in a frightening new way on Wednesday with the abduction of more than 30 Syrians inside Lebanese territory, which their captors called revenge for the kidnapping of a relative inside Syria.
- Iraqi security forces have arrested eight bombers with 1,100 kilograms of explosives in their possession in Baghdad.
- Iraq police sources said yesterday that 11 suspects were arrested in a security operation to the southwest of the city.
- Anbar police sources said that 7 of the most dangerous al-Qaeda leaders were arrested in different parts of the province.
- Four men have been arrested in Germany on suspicion of illegally supplying Iran with parts needed to build a nuclear reactor.
- Three bomb blasts in towns north of the Iraqi capital Baghdad have left at least 10 people dead, officials say.
- A Pakistani Shia man ‘Sajid Kazmi’ embraced martyrdom when Wahhabi terrorists sprayed him with a volley of bullets near the lasbela neighborhood of Karachi city.
- A large explosion has struck close to a military compound in the Syrian capital, Damascus, near a hotel used by the UN’s observer mission.