- Quake Hits Southern Iran
TEHRAN (FNA)- An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale jolted the town of Ahal in Fars province, Southern Iran, on Thursday.
- Declassified CIA document reveals US analytic errors before Iraq war
The American spy agency, CIA has declassified a document, admitting to “analytic liabilities” that resulted in false US intelligence estimates on Iraq’s non-existent weapons of mass destruction, leading to a major war.
- Iran reiterates sovereignty over disputed Gulf Islands
The Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman reiterated this week that the disputed islands of Abu Musa, Greater Tunb, and Lesser Tunb, claimed by both Iran and the United Arab Emirates, will remain Iranian forever.
- Russia warns against attacking Iran over nuclear fears
Sept 6 – Russia has starkly warned Israel and the United States against attacking Iran, saying Moscow sees no evidence that Tehran’s nuclear programme is aimed at developing weapons, the Interfax news agency reported on Thursday.
- Seerah of Imam Sadeq (AS) Clarified in India
Seerah of Imam Ja’far Sadeq (AS), his scientific values and moral virtues were clarified at a forum held earlier this week in Sitapur city of Uttar Pradesh State, India.
- Bahrain; Nebeel’s Wife: Nabeel Stipped of his Clothes and Left in a Cell with Dead Animals
Mrs. Summaya Rajab wife of Human Rights Defender Nabeel Rajab revealed that she had visited Nabeel today in Jow Prison. It was the first visit in 3 weeks.
- AlWefaq SG: We will not calm down as long as prisoners of conscience are behind bars
Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: “Verdicts against the political figures makes the people of Bahrain more insistent to continue their revolution”…
- Shiite of Khyber Pakhtoon Kha will join Islamabad call in best way
Shia Ulma Council Pakistan Khyber Pakhtoon Kha has condemned the nation wide terrorism, and the silence of the Chief Justice of Pakistan despite repeatedly asking to be considerate and to take notice of the continued Shiite target killing.
- Pakistan should urgently act to protect Shias: HRW
Islamabad: The Pakistani government should “urgently act” to protect the minority Shia community from sectarian attacks by Sunni militant groups that have killed at least 320 people this year, Human Rights Watch said on Thursday.
- Iran Finds Placeholder Satellite for Contested Orbital Slot
PARIS — The Iranian government has found a satellite operator willing to lease or sell it an in-orbit telecommunications satellite to move to an orbital slot to which Iranian rights expired in July, the Iranian government has told international regulators.