- Syrian Information Ministry email hacked
Syria’s Ministry of Information on Monday denied the sacking of the country’s ambassador to Lebanon and said a previous email announcement was a result of hacking, state television reported.
- Tunisia arrests senior Salafist over US embassy attack
A senior member of Tunisian hardline Salafist group Ansar al-Sharia has been arrested in connection with the attack on the US embassy in Tunis earlier this month, the Interior Ministry said on Monday.
- After daughter, Iran arrests son of ex-president
The son of Iran’s former president Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani was arrested after he returned from abroad on Monday, two days after authorities jailed Rafsanjani’s daughter, the official IRNA news agency reported.
- Migration route of Imam Reza (AS) as a research book
Vice-President and head of Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization Seyed Hassan Mousavi said that a book will be released by March about the migration route of the 8th Shia imam.
- Book ready to be released on Prophet’s scientific supremacy
Manager of Mohammad Publication Center announced the preparation of a 1000-page-big tome on the Prophet’s scientific supremacy.
- Digitalized version of Majlis library’s sources available
Manager of the digitalizing section of the Majlis Library said: “The book lovers can now receive their favorite books through emails. The books need to be published before 1951.”
- Alhoda to release book on prayers about Imam Mahdi in Arabic
Alhoda International Publications will release Imam Mahdi Prayer Book in Arabic as an analysis of Sahifa Mahdaviyeh prayer book.
- Art Bureau to hold intl. literary meeting in Isfahan
Tehran Times: Isfahan will host the Rain of Ghadir International Literary Meeting, which has been organized by the Art Bureau from October 27 to 30.
- Saudi Shia protesters call on Riyadh to free their relatives
A large number of men, women, and children in Saudi Arabia have staged a demonstration in the central province of al-Qassim to protest against the illegal detention of their relatives in the kingdom.