- Bahrain: 15 Years old children detained for over 2 months without a trial
Bahrain: 15 Years old children detained for over 2 months without a trial(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Bahrain Centre for Human Rights (BCHR) expresses its grave concern over the detention and prosecution of children.
- ‘Frustrated’ Muslims changing names to get work in Australia
Frustrated Muslims are anglicizing their names to avoid religious discrimination when applying for work in Australia.
- Al-Wefaq: Bahrain Celebrates World Teachers Day while Education is at its Worst Era
Al-Wefaq: Bahrain Celebrates World Teachers Day while Education is at its Worst Era (Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society stressed that the Educational process in Bahrain is facing the biggest setback ever in its history due to the regime’s oppressive and tyrannical mentality that is ready to perpetrate different sorts of violations against teachers as well as students.
- Bahrain: Demonstrators support jailed activist Nabeel Rajab
Bahraini protesters have held anti-regime demonstrations across the country to express solidarity with prominent jailed human rights activist Nabeel Rajab.
- Top Bahraini Shia Cleric: State Terrorism Spreads on All Levels
Addressing a group of followers in Bahrain Ayatollah Sheikh Issa Qassem noted that state terrorism was affecting all people on all levels, stressing that rights groups had to continue their fight for justice and equality.
- Turkish artillery return fire at Syria for fifth day after mortar lands inside Turkey
AKCAKALE, Turkey Turkish artillery fired toward Syria for a fifth day in a row on Sunday, minutes after a Syrian shell landed on Turkish territory.
- 8 killed, 21 injured in another day of carnage in Iraq
Security and medical sources say at least eight people have been killed and 21 others have been injured in separate bombings and shooting incidents across Iraq.
- Iran warns Iraq against inspecting planes
Iran’s Ambassador to Baghdad Hassan Danaeifar has warned against the consequences of Iraqs inspection of a Syria-bound Iranian cargo plane, saying Tehran would reciprocate the move in case of its recurrence.
- Kuwait’s ruler orders dissolution of parliament
Kuwaits Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah has ordered the dissolution of the countrys parliament to pave the way for snap elections for the second time this year.
- 7 Iranian Red Crescent workers freed in Libya
A GROUP of seven Iranian Red Crescent workers who were kidnapped in Libya’s eastern city of Benghazi more than two months ago have been freed, an interior ministry official told AFP.