- Bahrain: A team including figures and activists head people to AlEker to break the siege, the forces respond
The regime forces have attacked a group of opposition figures, medics, activists and journalists that headed people toal-Eker which has been under the inhumane siege of the regime for three days.
- Martyrdom Anniversary of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (PBUH)
The Fifth Infallible Imam of the Shiite Muslims, Imam Muhammad al-Baqir(A.S.), “The Initiator of Sciences and the Heir of the Knowledge of the Prophets” was martyred by poisoning on the seventh day of the month of Zee al-Hajjah in the year 114 Hijrah in the holy city of Madinah by the ruling Umayyad caliph. The Holy Imam(A.S.) was buried in the Baqi cemetery in the holy city of Madinah.
- Imam Baqir (A.S.): “The Founder of the Cultural Revolution in Islam
Imam Baqir (A.S.) has said,”Learn the knowledge from the knowledgeable and teach it to your brothers in faith, as the knowledgeable have taught you (1)”.
- Britons censure Bahraini regime crimes
Hundreds of protesters have gathered outside the Bahraini embassy in London’s Belgravia, demanding an end to King Hamad al Khalifa’s dictatorship in Bahrain.
- Umar Shihab: Repatriate Shia Refugees
TEMPO Interactive, Surabaya:Umar Shihab, Chair of the Shura Council chairman of Ahlul Bait Indonesia (ABI), urged the government to immediately repatriate Sampang Shia refugees from the refugee center at Sampang Sports Center.
- Saudi Arabia’s secret Arab Spring
This much is beyond dispute: Khalid al-Labad is dead. The 26-year-old and two teenage relatives were fatally shot by police on 26 September as they sat on the narrow pavement by their house in this broken-down little town in the far east of Saudi Arabia.
- Two Shia Muslims shot dead in Pakistani city of Karachi
At least two Shia Muslims have been shot dead by unknown gunmen in Pakistan’s southern port city of Karachi in the latest wave of attacks on the Shia community in the country, Press TV reports.
- Nine killed in attacks on Baghdad Shia districts
At least nine people have been killed in car bomb and mortar attacks in predominantly Shia districts of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, officials say.