- Hundreds of thousands of Shiite Muslims perform Eid Al-Adha prayer at Imam Reza holy shrine + Pics
Hundreds of thousands of Shiite Muslims perform Eid Al-Adha prayer at Imam Reza holy shrine + Pics
- Thousands of Shiite Muslims perform Eid Al-Adha prayer at Hadrat Masumah holy shrine + Pics
Thousands of Shiite Muslims perform Eid Al-Adha prayer at Hadrat Masumah holy shrine + Pics
- Blasts on Second Day of Eid al Adha Martyr 15 Shia Muslims in Iraq
A spate of bombings and shooting in Iraq killed at least fifteen people and injured 20 others on Saturday.
- Syria Abides by Truce, Armed Groups Continue Violating Ceasefire
The Syrian leaders proved their commitment and resolve to finding a peaceful solution to the current crisis in their country by respecting the Iran-proposed and UN-brokered ceasefire, while the opposite side continues violating the truce, a former Syrian military official said.
- Bahrain denies opposition group’s request to hold rally over alleged harassment
Bahrain’s security authorities on Saturday announced that it had denied permission to the main opposition group, Al Wefaq National Islamic Society, to hold a mass rally in Eker.
- Lebanese Army Arrests 2 Al-Qaeda Members
The Lebanese Army arrested two members of the terrorist al-Qaeda organization who sought to carry out acts of sabotage in the country.
- Muslim World Stunned by S. Arabia’s Plan to Destroy Prophet’s Mosque
The Saudi government plans to demolish Islamic sites, including Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)’s Mosque, taking a bulldozer to Islam’s history and divine values.
- Contest on Imam Hussein’s (AS) Uprising Underway in Turkey
A poetry and essay-writing contest on Karbala and Imam Hussein’s (AS) Uprising has been held in Turkey since October 17.
- Bahraini security forces attack peaceful Shiite protesters
Saudi-backed Bahraini forces have attacked anti-regime protesters in the village of Nuwaidrat, using tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse them.
- Bahrain: ill-treatment and denial of medical care for political detainees
The Bahrain Centre for Human Rights (BCHR) urgently appeals upon the UN, the US, the UK and all governments that are close alleys of the Bahraini authorities to take action to stop the violations against prisoners of conscience.