- Specialized Forums on Eid Al-Ghadir in the Philippines
On the occasion of Eid Al-Ghadir, various programs and specialized forums have been planned in different cities of the Philippines.
- Birthday Anniversary of Imam al-Hadi (PBUH)
Imam al-Hadi (a.s.) was a pure branch from the tree of prophethood, and a shiny bough from the tree of Imamate. By him and his fathers Allah has consolidated Islam and exalted monotheism.
- Christian poet: Nahjul Balaghe is our common book with Muslims.
Lebanese literary figure lauded Nahjul Balaghe, book including sermons, quotes and correspondents of first Shia Imam, as the book of miracles and the common book between Christians and Muslims.
- Completion of developing and strengthening walls, floors and ceilings of the al-Abbas holy shrine
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – AL-Hilo construction Company personnel have completed the project of developing and strengthening walls, floors and ceilings of the AL_Abbas holy shrine.
- Bahrainis hold anti-regime demonstrations in Manama despite ban
Bahraini anti-regime protesters have once again staged rallies in the capital Manama despite a recent ban on all opposition protests and public gatherings.
- Relatives of Lebanese abducted in Syria stage sit-in near Turkish embassy
The relatives of the Lebanese Shiite pilgrims who were held hostage in Syria staged a sit-in in front of the Turkish embassy in Rabiyeh in Lebanons Metn.
- Iran says gold exports now need central bank approval
DUBAI (Reuters) Iranians can no longer export gold without approval by the central bank, an official was quoted as saying on Wednesday, in a new effort by the government to restrict outflows of wealth.
- Iran Offers Help to Victims of Sandy Hurricane in US
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Islamic Republic of Iran on Wednesday offered to provide the US with rescue and relief assistance hours after superstorm Sandy battered the US East coast.
- Bomb near Shiite shrine in Damascus kills at least six
AMMAN – A bomb killed at least six people on Wednesday near a Shi’ite shrine in a suburb of the Syrian capital Damascus, state media and opposition activists said.